Tuesday, March 29, 2011

At this moment, the little girl in the picture below is hiding in my closet.

Scratch that, she just jumped out and yelled "Boo!" at me. Ten times.

  

While she was looking out the window right now, she asked if maybe we shouldn't clean the mango picker because someone might have sat on it naked. 

Do you know what a mango picker looks like? 
Check it:


If you've Skyped with me while I've been living in this house, you've probably spent a minute or two with her coming to sit next to me and staring into the camera, not saying anything. I think that might be the only time she isn't talking. She's a pretty great source of entertainment and comes in on a daily basis and says something along the lines of "Hey, my mom knows I'm here. ...wanna watch some bideos?"

Attending college, my interactions with small folk are pretty limited, and I'm glad to have her around. Even if sometimes she knocks on the bathroom door and tells me that I'm brushing my teeth too loud and her baby brother is trying to sleep.

There is no need for paid entertainment with a precocious, outgoing four year old around, that's for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Where's the like button?
    I particularly remember how much fun my precocious four-year-old towhead was! (Pretty good since I had infant twins at the time.) You made quite an impression, darling!
    I'm glad you have kid time while in school!

    ReplyDelete